Friday, June 29, 2007

Surprises

I had two surprises in the mail yesterday. First was this:







I nearly wept. It was the June shipment of Sundara's sock club--the petals collection. Each kit features a flower, and June was the blue grape hyacinth. Have you ever seen anything so incredible? The matching tissue, the heavy card stock pattern, the matching envelope for the pattern, the postcard, and oh yeah. Yarn. It was nearly too much for me to bear. So I guess you know what I'll be knitting next, right?





Next was this:







Have you seen it? I first heard about it on Lolly's blog. You can get all the details here. I'm stunned by these designs. I want to make one of everything. But I'll probably start with this






And this:






And who knows what else.

The solstice slip? Thanks for asking. I'm getting ready to turn the heel. It should be finished over the weekend. I don't dislike it as much as I did yesterday, but I'm still not in love with it.

2 comments:

Alice Lee said...

Jenn, I love to knit too if I have the time. Alas, work commitments does stop me from doing so. Great to see you are enjoying it.

Regards

Alice Lee.
klthismonth.blogspot.com

Lolly said...

Gosh, I just love Norah's stuff. I am glad you got a copy!!