Sunday, June 24, 2007

I behaved for 3 days

And then I bought 10 more skeins today. It wasn't my fault. Posh Yarns had a huge update, and there were so many lovely colors. Photos when they arrive...

Meanwhile, my order from One Planet arrived. Remember when I was waiting for the Yarn Pirate to be added? (And for the record I did wait until it appeared, and DID NOT BUY ANY) I bought four skeins of Sereknity Sock Options.

December Beaches:

And Lilacs in Bloom:


I love both of these colorways, and I haven't seen anything similar anywhere else, and that's why I bought them.

I also finished my monkey socks:


This was a very enjoyable pattern, and easy too. I'm sure I'll be knitting it again. I used Posh's Lucia yarn in "Illusion".

And within a half an hour of finishing these, I cast on my Rockin Sock Club socks. I'm attempting these toe up. The pattern gave options for both toe up, and cuff down. I usually hate short row heels and toes, but I don't want to waste any of this yarn since it looks like the legs turn out a little short.

Hopefully my next post will include photos of my big Sundara purchase.

No comments: