Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welt Not so Fantastic

So friday evening I had turned the heel on welt fantastic and began the gusset decreases. I thought that would be a good time to try the sock on and admire it on my foot. But it wouldn't fit.

I immediately frogged it and the yarn is now being punished. I should have listened to my inner voice earlier.

So I moved on to the indian summer socks, with the embossed leaves pattern. Here's the first leg:




I just finished the first sock a few hours ago, and I'll be starting the second later today.

Also nearly off the needles is shifting sands II. I'll be adding fringe to this one, and I hope to finish it off today. The next scarf in the queue is My So Called Scarf II in STR Carbon.

I'll leave you with a view from my front yard, bug's eye view.


No comments: