Saturday, October 06, 2007

Horrifying!

Here's the first of my spooky socks:


The pattern is Fiber Trends Railroad Rib. This pattern is one of my old faithfuls. It's written for 3 different weight yarns, and always gives me a good fit. Now if only it glowed in the dark!



The second shifting sands is about 14 inches, and nearly through the first of four skeins. My plan of half Christmas knitting and half sock knitting is working well. I don't get so bored of either project so quickly. Still to knit on my Christmas list is Shifting Sands III, My So-Called Scarf II and III, and Syncopated Caps II and III. I think I've got plenty of time to finish these, plus my seasonal socks. Well, maybe not the socks. Still to do for October are Interlacements Tiny Toes in colorway October something, a Posh Yarn Emily in Indian Summer, which hasn't arrived yet, The Thanksgiving sock from Chewy Spaghetti, a skein of Dream In Color November Muse, The Christmas Sock from Chewy Spaghetti, plus the following Christmas colorways from Blue Moon: Jingle Bell Rock, Xmas Rock, Hollyday, and Grinchy. That's nine pairs before Christmas.

13 weeks left until Christmas. That's going to be very, very close! Can I do it?

No comments: