Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trystero: 3 Jenn: 0

Game over.

On my third attempt I got all the way past the heel turn before I faced reality. It won't fit. I won't try a fourth time.

So there was another Wollmeise update on Friday, but I didn't guy anything.

Stop laughing!

Really, there were quite a few colors when I stopped in, but they were mainly brights, so I passed. Since I've bought so much over the past 6 months, I've become very selective in the more recent updates.

Here is a family photo of all my wollmeise:



Beautiful, aren't they?

I've started a new project--a scarf for my mom in ToastyBoo. I made the pattern up from one of my Harmony guides. I'm only 3 inches into it so the photo will have to wait, but it's looking gorgeous.

Book # 14 London is the Best City in America

Ravelry Stash Count: 115

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I shall not name the reason. You know why. ;)