Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Santa Brought




A load of Socks that Rock! From left to right, Pirate's Booty and Falcon's Eye in lightweight, and Sugarplums, Froggin', and Olive Garden in Medium weight. Sweet! Also a generous gift certificate to the Loopy Ewe for emergencies.

My new project is the Lotus Cardigan. I've finished the back, two fronts, and both sleeves, although this picture shows only the fronts and part of the back.



I knit both sleeves together on a circular needle, and it seemed to take forever. But I'm glad I got them both done. All that's left is the skirt, which begins with "Cast on 535...." Yes, cast on 535! I hope to finish that before lunch today.
I think the skirt might take me close to a week to finish, judging by the 800 yards of yarn I have left. Unless the amounts are way off.

Stay tuned for my New Year's resolutions in my next post!

No comments: