Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Two more off the needles

The finished Chevron Scarf:



Finally! I just knit until I ran out of yarn so as not to waste any, and it's long enough to wrap around my neck twice. It's a very cozy scarf.

And may I present, the Syncopated Cap:


I'm very very pleased with this color combo. And it occurred to me that a chevron scarf in the same colors would be a nice accompaniment. But, I had already ordered the dark color only for my so called scarf, so I'm going to stick with that. Hope SIL likes it.


My Posh order finally arrived--4 skeins each of Eva 6-ply in colors Blackboard, In the Navy, and Russet. These are destined to be 3 shifting sands scarves. I'm afraid they're going to be a little shorter than I intended. I'm not very good at knitting math, and I guess I miscalculated how much I would need. Next post should be the finished black scarf.


No comments: