Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm in love with a sock


Isn't she gorgeous? This is Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn from the Loopy Ewe. The color is "Strange Harvest". The pattern is 2X2 Alternation rib from Sensational Knitted Socks. I cast on 64 stitches, and I do think it is the perfect sock in every way. The second sock is already in progress.

And I did finish the Checky Waves socks:



They look better on the blockers than they do on my feet!

It's been a busy week here. Da Man left for Seattle Sunday afternoon and is due home shortly. I'm in the process of auctioning off about 50 of Herself's old outfits on ebay. It's extremely time consuming, but I usually net in the hundreds of dollars, so I don't mind the work so much. I've also listed 5 skeins of BMFA Socks that Rock mediumweight. My ebay ID is binky67 in case you'd like to take a look.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 3:15 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I came downstairs at 4am and found that Sheri had activated the Sneak Up. I actually had a great selection of stuff to choose from. I bought 4 skeins, and I can't remember what they were exactly, but will of course post photos when they arrive.

No comments: