Thursday, January 17, 2008

I fell down

So here I am, going on about how I was going to reduce my stash this year, and then this happens:


This was my shipment from the Loopy Ewe (last sneakup). Dream in Color Smooshy in Butter Peeps, and bellamoden sport in Prague.

Then there was this:

That's Koigu KPPPM in colorway P713. I got this in a swap with the lovely Linda on Ravelry (said goodbye to some Sundara silk).

And finally,
Five skeins of Wollmeise. Yes, I hit the jackpot. I ordered from Claudia direct, and she has some gorgeous new colors. From left to right: Franz, Rhabarber, Miss May, Vincent, and Johannisbeer und Brennessel. This photo doesn't do the colors justice--they're just stunning.

Also in the package was a sample skein of worsted weight, and gummi bears. Mmmm.




So there you have it.

Also finished are the garter ribbing socks in Claudia Sport Short:



I must remind myself to stop knitting patterns with right angles. I can't explain it, but it just doesn't sit well with me. They don't bother me when they're finished, but for some reason, knitting a squared sock pattern seems wrong to my brain.

I know, I know. Don't even try to understand.

Ravelry stash count: 115 oh dear.

No comments: